PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When YOU (the “User”) visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about the User’s web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies & cache that are installed on the User’s device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or product pages that the User views, what websites or search terms referred the User back to the Site, and information about how the User interacts with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” – data files that are placed on the User’s device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” – data that track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including the User’s IP address, browser type, and Internet service provider.
- “Tracking URLs” & “Google Tags” – electronic files used to record information about how the User browses the Site.
- “Google Analytics” – electronic record keeper used to keep information about how many Users visit the Site, referring/exit pages, the kind of device used, behavioral pattern when interacting with the Site, and date/time stamps.
- “Google Ads” & “Pixels” – online tracking tools courtesy of Google and Facebook respectively. Stores information about the User’s demographic information, geological information, interests information, and browsing habit information.
- “Zoho CRM” – online tool used to collect personal information such as email address, name, and contact information.
Additionally when the User requests to book a tour / consultation through the Site, we collect certain information from them, that may include your name, billing address, payment information (if any), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Lead Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Lead Information that we collect generally to fulfill any inquiries, requests, or bookings placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for meetings virtual/personal, and providing the User with booking confirmations). Additionally, we use this Lead Information to:
- Communicate with the User;
- Screen our inquiries / bookings for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences the User has shared with us, provide them with information or advertisements relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally, to improve and optimize the Site by and not limited to; generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns such as Remarketing campaigns, Display campaigns, Search Campaigns, Video Campaigns, Social Media Campaigns, etc.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share the User’s Personal Information with third party tools and websites to help us use the User’s Personal Information, as described above. As an example, we would use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use the User’s Personal Information in order to accurately measure and execute any targeted advertising campaigns as well as remarketing campaigns that the company may have.
Finally, we may also share the User’s Personal Information with the Law Enforcement to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use the User’s Personal Information to provide them with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. These information are securely protected within each of the platform’s secure servers and are only used for such purposes as previously stated, nothing more. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and used practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
When the User interacts with the Site or makes any inquiry, booking, or requests, we will maintain the User’s Lead Information for our records to be updated, corrected, and used for marketing, sales, optimization, or collection purposes and retain this for as long as we could; unless and until the User would ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for use of individuals under the age of 21.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone using the details provided below: